IncidentReports.com is the first and only incident reporting software solution
delivered as an Internet Business Service available from your PC, Palm or PocketPC device in direct support of
today's Security and Safety professionals.
What specifically does IncidentReports.com provide?
IncidentReports.com provides a reporting engine for individuals to manage their asset/risk management
and loss prevention efforts. IncidentReports.com is the only patent pending business process whereby the only two
things you need in order to access your reports and data securely is an internet connection and a
standard web browser. IncidentReports.com provides the hosting platform, the database solution (Microsoft Access, SQL
Server or Oracle), daily database backups, 256-bit encryption, superior text and graphical reporting results with
both e-mail and paging capabilities.
What are the clear benefits of using IncidentReports.com?
IncidentReports.com provides today's Risk & Asset Management Professional with the following benefits:
- Minimize the need for IT personnel support, IncidentReports.com provides 24/7 technical support
- Eliminate the need for ongoing costly software and/or hardware investments
- No more headaches with software upgrade cycles or software licensing issues
- Your report data is secured with SSL 256-bit encryption technology
- Eliminate the paper process and increase productivity & efficiencies
- IncidentReports.com can port in any legacy report data you may have
- IncidentReports.com provides the only incident reporting solution having both Palm and PocketPC device support
- You can access your data from anywhere securely, i.e. office, home or while traveling.
What do I need in order to
get started with IncidentReports.com?
- A standard web browser
- An internet connection